My 6 year saga continues......lol

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
Yes...its true, my 6 year saga continues. I have been trying for 6 years in a row to get a PS for Cindy's. Once again, I called the 3 days that we would have had available...and of course, by 7:04 "all sold out". I just don't understand how that is possible especially for 6 years, but oh well.

Has anyone had any luck with calling closer to their trip time and actually getting a PS there or is this totally a lost cause on my part? Its almost more of a quest that anything, I will be by myself with my two sons (6 and 9) and it doesn't matter to them but I would personally just once like to eat in the castle.

Any thoughts...anyone?

thanks..

to our arrival, and was able to make Cindy ressies. Someone had cancelled a ressie, the CM couldn't believe it but it does happen. Keep trying and good luck.

Is breakfast the only meal? I'd love to try and get ressies but no one in my family is big on breakfast type foods and I would hate to waste the $$$ on food that just gets pushed around.
Is there any other place to meet Cinderella? My toddler is obsessed with RELLA and our trip just wouldn't be complete without her! Thanks!

I, as well as many people I know, have had a lot of luck exactly 2 days prior to the date you want at 7:00 AM getting Cindys. (A little mouse told me that they hold some ressies and release them at that time). I have several times just for the fun of called at 7:00 AM if I am awake and asked if they had availability 2 days from the day I call and they have. (I know, I am kind of insane)

Esmerelda ... 6 years! It sounds like some kind of sick joke! Although I feel bad admitting this to you, I too have been able to getting a PS by calling from our room at Disney. I was told by a cast member that if I call at 7:00 a.m. from my room each morning while at Disney, I might be able to get in. I called and got right in! He went on to explain that there are a certain number of tables blocked out for corporations. When no one will be there to use them, the tables open up. Best of luck to you and I truly hope you are able to have breakfast there! Don't give up!

Hi Esmerelda. Like Terry S said, I suggest calling 2 days out at exactly 7:00 a.m. I hope that this year is your lucky year!

Hi to all,
thanks so much for taking time to respond to my post. I wish it were a sick joke but its the honest truth. I have even had other people this year call for me from 3 different states and they didn't get thru either. Its almost kinda like someone is telling me I was never meant to eat in the castle....LOL

Anyhow, I will try again a couple of days out before we leave and see what happens. Heck, our plane is supposed to leave Indy at 7am..by golly...if we are still sitting still I will try the darn cell phone to see if I can get thru at that time...LOL (I've become a desperate sick woman over this whole thing after 6 years....lol)

Thanks again to all for the tips....:)

Esmerelda, Try posting on the resturant board a thread with the title "Anyone have Cindy's for 00/00" fill in the date. Then in the body of the thread explain your 6 year saga. There are alot of people out there that end up not using their ressies that would be willing to let you have them. It is worth a shot.

If all else fails, ask at the check in podium at the restaurant each day you are there. Believe it or not, as I was checking us in, a family came up, asked and was told yes. When I expressed my surprise, the CM told me it happens, not alot but more than people realize.

You don't mention when you are going. Somone just posted on the resturant board that they have cindys for 3 on Oct 4th.

If you want to meet the princess herself, you don't need to eat there. Last Dec. we were there for breakfast, and Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother were in the lobby greeting guests as they were waiting for their seating! She never even came upstairs to the dining room while we were there....however Jasmine and Alladin were there.....in May I was told that Cinderella spends most of her time in the tent at Mickey's toon-town now greeting guests there.....during MVMCP Cinderella and her coach, (beautifully lit with white lights!) were greeting guests outside the castle. It was a sight to behold....talk about fairy tale magic! Good luck! And even if you don't dine there, you can still see Cinderella!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter