My 2nd & hopefully last stupid DDP question

cinmell

DIS Veteran
What does OOP stand for? I know it's going to be so obvious when you tell me!:blush: ;)

:thanks:

Thank you! I knew it would be so simple! ;) I was thinking off of plan too but yours sounds better!!! :rotfl:

If you are on the DDP, it is sometimes better to pay OOP (out of pocket). For example, I am going in September and I want to eat at Beaches and Cream (at Beach CLub resort). I am going to pay OOP because I don't want to use a table service credit on it. A hamburger is $8. I'd rather use my TS on dinner at Boma, which is $26. Make sense?

So be careful where you use your TS credits. Let me know if I can help you in this area!;)

I will be doing CS breakfasts at the ASMO food court OOP for us. ANd maybe order an entree & iced tea OOP at PT50s, as well as Mama Melrose (where you even have bread on the table) and share DH dessert (he usually orders seafood aps ie calmari:scared: :snooty:

BTW~ w a very small amount of consideration, it isnt at all complicated to decide what to order off the plan (for credits) and what to buy OOP (no need to sweat it;) )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter