my 25 cents about planning

AdamEfimoff

DIS Veteran
I planned a trip years ago. Spent ages planning for it. And nothing went to plan in London. I think its important to plan. But you do need to able to take things as they fall and be flexible I think. The trip I did to london was one of my worse. And I am very sad my dad had to exp it.

I am writing this because the trip was too planned , too rigged and not flexible. I do think with Disney its is important to plan. But not every trip is going to be a good one. Things happen and there is sometimes nothing you can do.

Also you might think you will enjoy Disney love the films. But for what ever reason it just did not work. There is no shame in not liking something.

I wholeheartedly agree. Planning is important, but sometimes too much planning can become a problem. It's always good to have some wiggle room! :goodvibes

I agree, have a basic plan in place, but don't make it too rigid. There is so much to see and do and it can be overwhelming, especially for little ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter