MVMCP tickets

dopeyluvsgrumpy

Mouseketeer
So I went to buy our MVMCP tickets online the other day and there was a $25 shipping rate! The tickets cost over $300 there was no way I was going to pay another $25 to get the tickets. DOes anyone know if I call disney directly if the shipping charge still applies?

I just selected will call and will pick them up when I get there in December.

We just got back and did the first MVMCP on Friday night. We did the Will Call and picked them up the night of the party. That way I didn't risk losing them before.

The Will Call at MK was far busier than the Will Call at the Ticket and Transportation Centre, so keep that in mind.

As always, the party was awesome! Enjoy.

Does anyone know - if I choose will call, can I pick them up prior to the day of the party? I would rather not stand in line the night of the party to get them, but I also don't want to pay the fee to have the tickets mailed to me.

You can pick them up before the party. I chose not to because I didn't want to lose them. We also had tickets for the last MNSSHP. I bought my MIL's tickets separately because I couldn't get the DVC discount for her. So when I picked up her MNSSHP ticket they had to also give me her MVMCP ticket since they were on the same reservation. So her ticket was printed a week before the party.

We got to the Ticket and Transportation Center and there was no real line there the night of the party and I understand the party was sold out that night. The line was longer at Magic Kingdom, so if you have to pick up the night of the party consider doing so at the Ticket and Transportation Center. Good luck and have fun!

stefanospops said:
You can pick them up before the party. I chose not to because I didn't want to lose them. We also had tickets for the last MNSSHP. I bought my MIL's tickets separately because I couldn't get the DVC discount for her. So when I picked up her MNSSHP ticket they had to also give me her MVMCP ticket since they were on the same reservation. So her ticket was printed a week before the party.

We got to the Ticket and Transportation Center and there was no real line there the night of the party and I understand the party was sold out that night. The line was longer at Magic Kingdom, so if you have to pick up the night of the party consider doing so at the Ticket and Transportation Center. Good luck and have fun!

Thanks! We plan on spending all day at MK, that's why I was hoping I could pick them up earlier. Can't wait, it's our first MVMCP.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We just got back and did the first MVMCP on Friday night. We did the Will Call and picked them up the night of the party. That way I didn't risk losing them before.

The Will Call at MK was far busier than the Will Call at the Ticket and Transportation Centre, so keep that in mind.

As always, the party was awesome! Enjoy.

Hey, small world! We were at the party on the 9th too! We just chose the e-ticket option and printed them before going down to WDW.

On one of our days they had EMH at the MK until 3:00 AM, and yes, we stayed to the end. For the last couple of hours the park was virtually empty and absolutely everything open was a walk on. Sadly, POTC was broken and Splash wasn't running either. We did ride BTMR over and over again and in the wee hours the Jungle Cruise "skippers" get even odder than they usually are. It was hilarious.

Look at that, a comment about tickets turned into a trip report. Stopping now.:faint:

I was also there on the 9th. We only paid $5 for shipping, maybe because there was lots of time to get the tickets to me before the party.

I called today to order our tickets and they were $5 more per ticket to place the order by phone. So I cancelled the order and went online and saved $30.

I was there on the 9th too. We could have had a meet. :)

I picked my Christmas tickets and Halloween tickets at Guest services in town Hall in the magic kingdom. Since I had my credit card with me it was very easy for the CM to find.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter