MVMCP Tickets} Can You Sell Them On Ebay?

aanthony03

Mum of 3 Dalmations
We are cancelling our trip, and I was wondering since you can't get a refund, is it ok to sell the tickets on Ebay. They are for the Dec 20th party, and I wanted to see if anyone else on the board had ever had the same thing were they had to cancel.

Thanks!

Sure you can there is no name on the tickets, and they do not check ID's when you enter the park with the tickets. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Yes you can sell them. It's best to try to sell them before you go...maybe on the rent board here or on tagrels site.

The day of the event people go in starting at 4 and its just hard to try and sell them out front (and I don't think Disney approves of that).

But either here or on Ebay should bring results!

How many tickets do you have? We need 4 for December 20 and jsut realized we need to purchase them above and beyond the park ticket. Let me know when they go up on eBay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter