MVMCP Solos & Adults Meet ** December 9th is looking like the date ...**

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
It looks like many of us will be in WDW during December, in time for MVMCP! :bounce:

December 9th seems to be a popular date. Any other date suggestions? Is anyone up for a mini-meet at MVMCP? Tickets are now on sale.

My flight leaves on 12/5. Too bad, a meet would have been fun :)

DH and I will be going to MVMCP on Nov. 30, and would love to meet up with anyone else who will be there then. :wave::earsgirl: :wave: :earsboy: :wave:

Margie: count me in!!!!! I will love to meet other disers. I will be arriving for the convention and going on the cruise. I really planning to do MVMCP when returning.

I will not be there until the 11th but you guys have a blast.
16 Days to go.

Hi guys - just planned a last minute trip for 12/8 to 12/12 - with MVMCP on the 9th! Was supposed to be going with a friend (we've done this every year for the past 3 years) but she had to cancel - but I decided to go anyway!

I'd been on the boards for years as MaryT (not that I posted an extraordinary amount) - but somehow my username got lost and I could never get it straightened out - so I've stayed away for a while - but I couldn't stay away any longer and would love to meet some of you!

It looks like this will be a small
gathering of DIS people, but I'm still
looking forward to it. I think a couple of hours into MVMCP would be good.

Does anyone have any good ideas of
exactly Where and When to meet?

We all should wear our lime green ribbons so that we could spot each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter