Must try snack: Churro Ice Cream Sandwich

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
vanilla-churro-ice-cream-sandwich-sleepy-hollow-june-2018-1.jpg

Just wanted to put the PSA out for anyone who wasn’t aware of this absolutely fabulous amazing treat! It’s in Sleepy Hollow and was amazing...this was one of the highlights of my trip!

It tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch! It’s both warm and cold At the same time and the balance between the flavors doesn’t allow it to be super sweet.

Just for those who don’t know about it put it on your just try list!

We split one last year and it was so delicious we wished we each had our own. It is my favorite Disney snack of all time. So simple but so yummy. It is very messy though.

OMG! Looks awesome:yay: Sleepy Hollow never disappoints! I will definitely need several napkins and some wet wipes! DD and I love cinnamon toast crunch - they actually just came out with a churro version as well! Now just wish we had a trip planned soon - I will add it to my list of new snacks to try. I am going to need a lot of snack credits by the time we get there!

Silly question, but was it included as a “snack” on the DDP? It looks amazing!

vanilla-churro-ice-cream-sandwich-sleepy-hollow-june-2018-1.jpg

Just wanted to put the PSA out for anyone who wasn’t aware of this absolutely fabulous amazing treat! It’s in Sleepy Hollow and was amazing...this was one of the highlights of my trip!

It tastes just like Cinnamon Toast Crunch! It’s both warm and cold At the same time and the balance between the flavors doesn’t allow it to be super sweet.

Just for those who don’t know about it put it on your just try list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter