MUST eat treats at Disney?

Laura353741

Mouseketeer
So, I am definitely down with the Dole whip and I want to try the brioche ice cream sandwich in France at Epcot but what are your other MUST try treats at Disney?

We have to have a carmel apple from Germany in Epcot. Anything from inside that shop is delicious!

Schoferhoffer Grapefruit Hefeweizen (only 2.5% alcohol) goes down a treat on a hot Florida day. Available at Germany in Epcot.

I am hoping there will still be Star Wars treats when we go in May. I want to try some Blue Milk pannacotta! Also, we are going to BOG and I want to finally try The Gray Stuff and a chocolate orange eclair.

I do second the Werthers shop in Germany. It's caramel heaven!

Carrot cake cookie and the jalapeno-cheese pretzel.

Yes to the carrot cake cookie at the writer's stop (i think it's called) in HS! I think that's one of the best treats on property and pretty reasonably priced, like a normal coffee shop.

Chocolate peanut butter cupcake at HS. Only 12 more days until I can get one!

I really never like the "must do/eat/see" type of question, because they so often bring out people's oddball tastes that may be totally opposite of what you want.

For example, my answer to the question is the Beverly soft drink at Club Cool. I love it, and it's the only think I can think of that I'd go out of my way to get. Most people spit it out.

-Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake- Starring Rolls at DHS
-Darth Vader Choc Peanut Butter Cupcake- DHS, if available, I'm not sure if with all the new sw stuff they're out all the time or not
-Nutella Fruit Waffle Sandwich- Sleepy Hollow, MK
-Chocolate Croissant- Gaston's, Mk (and if you are around early in the morning they're fresh & super warm and amazing)
-The All American Sundae- Plaza, MK
-Anything from the Germany Caramel shop (i like the smore's square!)
-Watermelon Lemonade- non alcoholic, at the Harambe market place in DAK

I have two - the mickey ice cream bar. That is a must for the first day in the parks. The second is anything at the France Pavilion back in their little cafe. If I could I would stand there all day eating one of everything they have behind the glass. Man I love that place. 63 more days until I get my Mickey on.

Mickey ice cream bar
Cupcake from Starring Rolls
Avocado margarita from La Cava in the Mexico pavilion

I know you mentioned the brioche ice cream sandwich in France in EPCOT, but the ice cream macaron from the same shop is my favorite! I make it a point to always get one whenever I go. Chocolate of course.

caramel corn from Germany at Epcot

when I need an energy boost...the cinnamon roll at Gaston's Tavern

So, I am definitely down with the Dole whip and I want to try the brioche ice cream sandwich in France at Epcot but what are your other MUST try treats at Disney?
We enjoy eating through Germany & France.

Better gelato in Disney Springs:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/disney-springs/vivoli-il-gelato/

Try Ganachery too:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ry-chocolate-shop-now-open-at-disney-springs/

I have two [2] savory indulgences:
-- BBQ Slaw Dog at Casey's (free piano)
-- Chicken & Waffle @ Sleepy Hollow

But my all-time favorite Disney indulgence......Mickey Ice Cream Bar (the ears do taste better).

Shakin' Jamaican (DHS-near Tower of Terror)
Rice Cream (Epcot-Norway)
Cherry Kakigori w/sweet milk topping (Epcot-Japan)
LeFou's Brew (MK-Gaston's Tavern)
And a newly found favorite:
Mickey Chocolate w/banana chips (AK-Zuri's Sweets Shop)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter