Music Played at Entrance of DCA

JanetRose

...what was the meaning of the big white glove?
The songs were the same 5 or 6 songs played over and over again - Couldn't Disney come up with a couple of more songs?

JanetRose said:
The songs were the same 5 or 6 songs played over and over again - Couldn't Disney come up with a couple of more songs?

I agree. I didn't notice it until my last trip there. The music is fun, but if you spend a lot of time in DCA, you do hear it a lot.

Ohh to funny. Couldn't agree more! It's DDs biggest gripe about DCA. I'm just glad they only play it in the entrance plaza, or I'd never get Cal Dreaming, Cal Girls, and the rest out of my head.

I guess I am in the minority. I like the familiarity that the same songs played over and over again brings. We don't hang in the entrance plaza for that long though, so that may be why I don't mind. Every time I enter, I know I am gonna hear one of those songs and feel the California sun shining down on me!!!

Andrea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter