Music on Virgin Flight

nabzy

Earning My Ears
Sorry for this very random question but I am not sure who else can help...

We flew on Virgin from Gatwick to MCO on Nov 30th and returned on Dec 18th and each time we flew before take off there was the same music playing in the aircraft...now my wife really liked one of the songs that played which I can describe as an rnb song with a male vocalist, and of course we had it in our heads and I was going to google the lyrics but by the time we got home we both forgot any of the words...Now seeing as they played it before both flights I think its something they might be playing before regulalrly before take off....so if you could help that would be great....

As for the flights, both were excellent and we got to experience PE in the bubble which we thought was well worth the price increase over economy especially given the ground service one gets with going through security/boarding etc... plus the service on board was top notch....

Thanks...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter