Muppetvision update?

deanimal

DIS Veteran
I saw here a few days ago that a Frankenweenie preview was playing in the muppetvision theater instead of the muppets. Some folks said it was only Frankenweenie, others said they were playing both. Anyone know what's happening now? We're arriving Sunday and are huge Muppets fans with zero interest in Frankenweenie. I was really hoping to use the show as a good way to take a break from the heat. Any news?

It's kind of dumb to only have Frankenweenie Preview playing until Nov.5 when the movie comes out Oct.5. Most people would have seen the movie already. So why would someone who has seen the movie want to go and watch the preview. It would be nice if they did the Frankenweenie certain times of the day. And ran Muppets at other times. My son loves the Muppets show so it sucks we will be missing it on our trip end of October.

I would be disappointed if they only show Frankenweenie as well. My family loves the Muppets.

Still Frankenwheenie. I doubt the muppets will play again b4 Frankenwheenie ends in November.

I do believe, even if it was not made official, that Muppet*Vision 3D is not playing at all during the Frankenweenie Exhibition. The strange thing is that on the Disneyland webstie, Muppets is not on the closed attraction list.

Maybe it will change when the movie comes out...

looking for an update on this, and I am hoping that it may change when the movie comes out..

this was what was posted at Disneyland, but it doesn't seem to be true..

i-X24Fmfn-O.jpg

My guess is the Swedish Chef was having too much trouble switching out the films so the just left Frankenweenie. Too bad. I wanted to see BOTH this weekend.

Hopefully next week or after Frankenweenie opens they will start running the muppets. At least during the day..

We were there this last week and saw it several times. I did ask how long it was going to be there and the CM told me most likely through Nov.5th. They want to keep it running while the movie is in the theather's. I guess for promotion of the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter