Muppets Haunted Mansion

We thought it was fun! Saw a preview last week during the preshow for the Muppets 3D movie at HS last week.

Trust the new PC Disney to go heavy on the randomly inserted/replacement female and ethnic characters....
You say this as if acknowledging that people of multiple ethnicities and genders exist is a bad thing? Bravo Disney!

definitely don’t see The Eternals then. Disney made a lot of changes to those characters I hear.

Last edited:
We thought it was fun! Saw a preview last week during the preshow for the Muppets 3D movie at HS last week.

You say this as if acknowledging that people of multiple ethnicities and genders exist is a bad thing? Bravo Disney!

definitely don’t see The Eternals then. Disney made a lot of changes to those characters I hear.
Not sure shoehorning characters for the sake of 'diversity' is warranted? The bride, the singing busts, they all exist in an attraction. These aren't invented cab drivers (two-for-one there... bravo Disney! Why make changes for the sake of changing? Oh right... because we're PC now. Got it.

I thought it was great. Probably better and more true to the ride than the new Haunted Mansion movie they're working on will be.

Entertainment Weekly did an interview with Gonzo. Stated was his favorite is the Enchanted Tiki Room. All I could think is "Yeah, that's on brand. Makes perfect sense." I await the Tiki Room special from My muppet overlords which I now really want

Last edited:
Disney on XM is doing a Magic Hour with the Muppets for the Haunted Mansion special this week.

Just watched it. It was fair but nothing great. I did enjoy the constant references to the actual ride though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter