• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

muppet shrimp-thing cabin #

Ikaikalani

Tee-Eye-double Guh-err
A month or so ago I saw a post here on the Dis about a small cabin door (fake) that belonged to one of the muppet characters (a small shrimp-like thing I believe). Does anyone know what the cabin # is? I think it was a "1/2" number too...like 1152 1/2 or something. Also, what exactly is the muppet creature (shrimp? lobster? etc.) and what is it's name??? TIA:duck:

A month or so ago I saw a post here on the Dis about a small cabin door (fake) that belonged to one of the muppet characters (a small shrimp-like thing I believe). Does anyone know what the cabin # is? I think it was a "1/2" number too...like 1152 1/2 or something. Also, what exactly is the muppet creature (shrimp? lobster? etc.) and what is it's name??? TIA:duck:

It's Pepe the king prawn! I don't know his cabin number though.

It's part of the Mickey Detective Agency game featuring the Muppets. I don't know the exact room #, but it's at the end of the hall where the Oceaneer Lab and Club are on Deck 5.

My daughter has a picture on her phone. She will be here in my office in a little bit so I can get it then if no one has posted.

5148 1/2

(I just did a search of the DCL Picture of the Day thread and found it)

Pepe the King Prawn stateroom door.

DCL313_topaz_crop_lb.jpg

Heard on the Fantasy that if you have the stateroom next door to Pepe's, expect people to be banging on his door (which is your wall).

Wow- I guess I am not as observant as I thought! Is this on the Dream? We went down that hall many times and I never noticed it!

Pretty sure it is only on the Fantasy - the Dream does not currently have the Muppet game.

It is definitely on the Fantasy and has clues for the Midship Detective Agency game. THe easiest thing is to take a photo so you can refer to it when you need the clues. Otherwise, there is too much to copy.

You can even call his stateroom. It's hilarious. We call it constantly.

Top left in the picture, beside the room #, it shows you a number to call. Great fun!

Really? We totally missed that! I'll bet it was hilarious! He is a riot! What did you do to call his room ('cuz we're definitely going to have to do that on our next trip!)? :rotfl:

"I am not a shrimp, I am a king prawn"

His phone number is on the door. Call it on your wave phone and you can choose between Pepe's advice or the "joke of the day."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter