Multiple trips/AP/FP+

emily nicole

DIS Veteran
I have an on-site trip booked for 12/11-12/18. I think my FP day is 10/12.

I’m thinking of a quick solo trip down 10/26-10/30, also onsite. I remember reading that the system won’t let AP holders have FP booked for two different trips like this- you will get an error that your limit is reached. Is this still the case? I did check the FP FAQ but may have overlooked this... TY!

I have an on-site trip booked for 12/11-12/18. I think my FP day is 10/12.

I’m thinking of a quick solo trip down 10/26-10/30, also onsite. I remember reading that the system won’t let AP holders have FP booked for two different trips like this- you will get an error that your limit is reached. Is this still the case? I did check the FP FAQ but may have overlooked this... TY!

As both stays are on-site, you should be fine. Length of stay on-site resort reservation FP privileges override the AP 7-day max FP stuff.

Occasionally multiple trips in close proximity causes weird/unexplainable issues in MDE, but given what you describe (and assuming no other trips/days of booked FPs), you ‘should’ be ok to book FPs for both trips.

Have the rules changed? We had APs 2/18-2/19 and could not book more than 7 days even with both trips being onsite - one in may and one in July (2018).

I just did an 11 day trip and was able to book for all days I think the max for on site is 14 days off site it is 7 days

Have the rules changed? We had APs 2/18-2/19 and could not book more than 7 days even with both trips being onsite - one in may and one in July (2018).
Did you have any FPs booked that were not associated with a WDW-owned resort? For example, a stay at Disney Springs or any FP booked that wasn't while you were at a WDW-owned resort? Or, did you have CLFPs booked? Any of those will trigger the 7-day limit.

If your stays are all at WDW-owner resorts, you will be able to book length of stay FPs for all your trips.

As both stays are on-site, you should be fine. Length of stay on-site resort reservation FP privileges override the AP 7-day max FP stuff.

Occasionally multiple trips in close proximity causes weird/unexplainable issues in MDE, but given what you describe (and assuming no other trips/days of booked FPs), you ‘should’ be ok to book FPs for both trips.

I thought I'd just add on to this thread, since I have a related question. Hope that's okay.

I'm thinking of booking an onsite trip that would occur 5 weeks or, at maximum, 6 weeks before another onsite trip. Is this "close proximity" and will I have trouble booking FP+s for both trips at their respective 60-day windows? This is actually stopping me from making plans for the earlier trip, since I don't want to screw up the FP+s for the later trip.

WDW, are you listening? Because you don't really want to lose my money, do you? :)

I thought I'd just add on to this thread, since I have a related question. Hope that's okay.

I'm thinking of booking an onsite trip that would occur 5 weeks or, at maximum, 6 weeks before another onsite trip. Is this "close proximity" and will I have trouble booking FP+s for both trips at their respective 60-day windows? This is actually stopping me from making plans for the earlier trip, since I don't want to screw up the FP+s for the later trip.

WDW, are you listening? Because you don't really want to lose my money, do you? :)

We are going 10/25-11/3, and we are also going 11/27-30. Both are onsite. We made FP's for each trip at their own 60 day mark, no issues! Have fun planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts