Multi day MYW convention tickets?

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
My son has invited me to attend his convention in June with him and my grandson, age 7. I apologize if this has been answered before, but I looked on the ticket thread under special tickets and searched but could not find an answer- I know from attending previous conventions with my husband we can get the special discounted tickets. I am sure my son will get the ticket for admission after 1 pm for two of the days, and a full day ticket for the third day for himself. I would like for my grandson and me to have a three day MYW convention ticket, and I would like to add park hopper for us if this is available. Has anyone had any experience with this during a convention? Can you add park hopper to convention tickets? We will be staying at the Boardwalk for the convention.

I was there in August with convention tickets. I was told that if I wished to add park hopper it would be the price difference between a 'rack rate' 3 day park hopper and the 3 single day convention ticket. I could have purchased a second park ticket at a lower cost so I opted not to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter