Mulan or Jasmine at MK?

dana99

Earning My Ears
These are the two that DD wants to see the most, can you find them at MK or are they only at Epcot? Also are they only at the storybook breakfast? If anyone knows and could please let me know I would appreciate it.
Thanks a bunch!
Dana

Mulan might be found at MGM around the great movie ride courtyard. We seen her there last July. She also apears in China at WS Epcot. I haven't seen her anywhere else.

We did see Jasmine in MK over by the Magic Carpet Ride in adventurland. We also seen her at Epcot in Morocco.

I think they are both in the parade at MGM.

I too have only seen Mulan in
mgm near the great movie ride and in EPCOT.
(Mulan is in the show in front of the castle in MK but I don't remember her coming out afterwards for autographs)

Jasmine we have seen quite a few times in the MK in the camera shop all the way in the back (it is inside, nice and cool and not too crowded), we also saw Jasmine at Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast in the castle (is that what they still call it?) We always hunt her down because one of my dd's is named Jasmine as well LOL!

When we went to the MK last June, Aladdin and Jasmine were the first characters we saw. They were standing in front of one of the stores greeting people as they started down Main Street. Sorry, don't remember the name of the store but there was no way you could miss them! I don't remember seeing Mulan in the MK at all.

Good luck, hope your daughter gets to meet them!

Jasmine is also at MGM near the Big hat towards the dino icecream place. I must say she is the best one! She is also the one that was in the ads and on cereal boxes for 100 year celebration. IT was great we had her sign the daily flyer thing you get, she was on the front for the 100 year celebration.

Jasmine:

We saw Jasmine at the entrance to MK with Snow White for photos.

We saw her again near the Alladin ride with Genie...saw her there more than once.

We saw her in the lobby of the Castle for photos with the Fairy God Mother.

We saw her at Epcot in the Storybook Breakfast.

Mulan:

We saw Mulan in the Storybook Breakfast.

We saw Mulan at the entrance to AK for photos.

We saw both of them in parades as well!

I don't know if MK is still doing the show (sorry, can't remember the name of it) but when we were there in November, both Mulan and Jasmine were in the show in front of the castle.....

The show itself was awesome.....I don't recall my DD ever being so still......

Thank you all so much for all your help. I am not sure if we are going to make it to MGM this trip or not, I guess if towards the end we haven't found Mulan (that is DD's absolute favorite) I may just have to try and take a quick trip over there since we will have the hopper passes. It looks like we at least will have a strong chance of finding Jasmine.
Thanks so much.
Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter