Ms. Marvel

I was impressed by Ms. Marvel's finale and what I think they'll do in Season 2 is turn it into a version of Alias but with Ms. Marvel. I also felt that the finale jumped too fast and they could've done a lot better. It was nice to see Ms. Marvel become the hero of the day and that was a great ending but I think a second season will soon be on the way for Ms. Marvel
Kamala is going to be in the next Captain Marvel movie next year. That will be before any season 2 (they haven't announced if there will be one).

Really enjoyed the series. . It’s light hearted, not nearly as intense, thought provoking , serious, or whatever the others were trying to be . Just fun . Post credit scene was great.

I watched the 1st episode, and thought, "Nice, geared toward teenagers" After watching one of my fav's Vloggers( Trackers), Tim said he just watched the finale, and thought it was great.

So I decided to sit down and start watching. I'm on episode 5. I love it! I love the music, and the action. Maybe my teenager inside is still calling the shots!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter