Mr. Toads Wild Ride

MickeyGirl555

Earning My Ears
Could someone please try and expain to me what Mr. Toad's ride was like. I've heard alot about it and how much people love it. However, since I never got to ride I don't have the slightest clue about it. Also how good did you really think it was.

Thanks in advance

Like the the one Mr. Toad had in the story in Wind In The Willow's.Has you went through attraction you saw scene's from book and animated version of story.With the bad guys after you and you about run into train, going crashing through wall's.If you were a real Toady you rode both left and right side of Mr.Toads Wild Ride.It was a cute ride and miss it but Pooh ride is a good replacement if MR. Toad had to go. :goodvibes :flower: :earsboy: :wizard:

Mr. Toads Wild Ride was like being inside a cartoon. It was all lit with blacklights, and the ride was quite fast moving for a dark ride. If you were a fan of the movie, then there were plenty of characters and scenes that brought you back. But the highlight was at the end, where you were supposed to be going down a railroad track and it seemed as though a train was coming straight for you! Oh man, what a great ride. Unfortunately, you can't really explain it. It was similar to the other dark rides in Fantasyland, but it had it's own feel to it. It was almost like Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was the "bad boy" of Fantasyland, because it was fast and crazy! I'm sorry you never got to experience it.

I've never been to Disneyland, so I can't answer that one. But I've heard from others that Magic Kingdom's version was bigger and better. But everyone has there opinion.

It was my favorite ride as a child and I was heartbroken when I found out it was gone. I loved the train part.

Here's a website called Virtual Toad that is in the process of creating a virtual ride on Toad:

http://virtual-toad.com/

It gives you a decent idea of what the ride was like, but nothing can compare to the real experience!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter