Mr Potato Head had a little accident.

It's a known problem with Mr Potato Head that he doesn't always replace his ear properly and apparently the Imagineers have got audio that allows for it happening.

Do you know last week the standby line for this was up to 230 mins and fastpasses ran out mid morning, on two days.

we got there 5 mins after openeing and the fast pass queue was so long and the standby line was over 60 mins!

we are due to go back this week and the parks seem a bit quieter so hoping to get on again

Do you know last week the standby line for this was up to 230 mins and fastpasses ran out mid morning, on two days.

:scared1: I don't think there's any circumstances that would lead to me waiting in a queue for 4 hours for ONE attraction. :confused3

:scared1: I don't think there's any circumstances that would lead to me waiting in a queue for 4 hours for ONE attraction. :confused3

People went mad for it, we saw the same in California last year in DCA park, when fastpasses ran out, people didnt have any option other than to queue, the stanby display though was inocrrect a few times.

What we did twice, was, be front of the 'walk' rope drop to TSM, get fastpasses, go in,>showed 40 mins at this time, was on it in 5 mins, then fastpass at 10:05, got second fastpass, then rode it on first fastpass.

The next (2nd)fastpass was about 3.40pm.

Late morning they had gone, and people had to go standby.

we got there 5 mins after openeing and the fast pass queue was so long and the standby line was over 60 mins!

we are due to go back this week and the parks seem a bit quieter so hoping to get on again

There was a step change, in attendance, pre Monday 24th it was rammed very busy in all parks, post Monday when kids went back it did fall considerably.

We went to Animal Kingdom, and as well as opening it as family of the day, photo on my trip report, we had 5 min waits on Everest, and Kali River rapids, only Kilimanjaro was busy at 20 mins, ( well showed that was on in 10, and they gave us free fastpasses to go back on later, and we didn't need them just walked on.

When we were at DCA they didn't have FP for it yet so it was definitely a case of go at opening or wait hours! I think we waited 20-30 minutes at opening, worth it though :)

We went for EMH to DHS and there for rope drop. As you can guess, lots went to Toy Story Midway Mania.
Fastpasses had a huge line and were getting to 12pm by 8.25ish. Stand-by was all the way back past the Backlot and past the DVC stand.
We just stood and waited and found it to be not as long as we thought and the CM's were saying it isnt as bad as it looked.
We came out and fastpass was soon to kick in, we did something else, came back and rode on fastpass then later line was down to 40 minutes so jumped in line again and did it 3 times in a day.

Thats why EMH in morning can come in handy as those fastpasses go pretty darn quick.

We just stood and waited and found it to be not as long as we thought and the CM's were saying it isnt as bad as it looked.

I think it looks worse than it is early morning because they don't use the full zig-zag queue indoors they just let it build up outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter