Mr. Mom goes to Disney

Browniefl

Earning My Ears
Any advice for a Dad taking two girls 6 & 10 to Disney. Mom has to work, so Dad will be hopping off to one day at Disney, another at US.

I know there is "parent swapping", but what does a parent with two girls, one who wants to ride Splash Mountain and Space Mountain, (with Dad of course), and the other is a bit too young?

Any help is appreciated.

I love this new site. Thank you!:)

you will have a problem on those two rides. I think space mtn is 45in in height and splash mtn is 42in I think.... my son can ride it and he is 4. I think you will be suprised how easy it will be with the two! Enjoy your trip!

You don't say why the 6 yo won't ride splash or space, but for reference my 5 yo daughter loves both.

I went down with 4 of my girls a few weeks ago while my wife stayed home with the baby (a boy!). We missed mom but had a great time. We all love the coasters so that makes it easy.

The only exception is RnR which I will not let the 5 yo on yet. With so many of us baby swap worked out great.

-Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter