• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moving the date of a 2019 WDW resort trip.

SgtTibbs

RunDisney'er
I have a WDW trip planned November of 2019. I decided to move it up by a week to avoid potential Veterans Day crowds.

I tried to change it via the the My Disney Experience website but it said I needed to call them directly. I called to find an expected 45min wait time.

While waiting on hold, I looked at booking it as a new trip. The cost for the same package one week earlier was ~$250 more. Ouch.

I waited on hold (a mere 40 min) and when the cast member changed for me it the price dropped by ~$30.00

So the hold time well spent.

Now I'm going to go look for a "November 2019" planning thread and spend the next 10 months stressing over when Star Wars will open. :)

Star Wars might not open until late November, but I hope earlier for your sake.

The week earlier may land you into Jersey week. (Nov 7-8 is NJ Teachers Convention). It is hard to find a low crowd week in the Fall!

Star Wars might not open until late November, but I hope earlier for your sake.
The trip is planned around a work thing so that's when I have to be in Orlando, a big plus if I get lucky with Star Wars, still fun if I don't

I am trying to figure a date in November/ December that it isn't crowded. Also want to stay away from Star Wars dates. Any help would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter