Moving Luggage mid-stay

wannab@wdw

Earning My Ears
Will guest services move our luggage from OKW to BWV? I have read elsewhere that they do for people changing resorts mid-vacation. We rented points from DVC member and I was wondering if DVC resorts will do the same.

Yes. Bell services will tag it for you and deliver it to your new hotel. When you check in later, give Bell Services your ticket stub things, and they will bring it to your room.

This is a pretty painless procedure. We had to do this twice on our last trip. If you're transfering on a busy day, ask bell services the day before you transfer when the best time to call is or you might have to wait awhile in your room. Have fun!

hi: we just packed carryon and left them in the car just in case in sept. there was absolutely no problems at all.

Just to add an additional fact. Should you have any food that requires refrigeration, mark it clearly and the bell service at each site will keep it refrigerated.
In my experience, the bell teams at both OKW and BDV are among the best.

And this is not to try to persuade you NOT to use this service, but when I was transfering between Coronado and BWV, my items never actually made it over. The end result--no more than an extra 5-10 minutes as our items were driven over from the Coronado Bell Station. The BWV bell-hops handeled the situation very well...

My suspicion is that BWV and OKW Bell hops are more used to mid-resort switches...
Nick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter