• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

moving between different rooms in same hotel just for different scene-opinions?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Maybe I'm a little crazy, but when I was at AKL in January for only 2 nites, I asked for 2 different rooms, 2 different floors and savannahs, one for each nite, just to experience the resort from different angles. Now I have another solo trip coming up, this time to POR. Thought this was kind of a fun thing to do (sort of like resort-hopping). Anyone ever do this at anywhere besides at AKL? Do you think POR would think I was totally crazy if I asked at check-in to be moved sometime during my trip (maybe part at AB, part at Mansions)?

Boy, I sure wouldn't do it. I wouldn't even do it at AKL unless I hated the first room and just wanted to change, but certainly not at any other resort. Too much trouble. We ARE splitting a 9 night stay between Contemporary Tower (6) and AKL Deluxe Savannah (3), and I'm willing to make the move for that, but nothing less.

I think that if you don't have much luggage and the hotel doesn't think it will be a big problem to go for it! It might be a pain to have to check out at 11am and possibly wait until 3pm to check in again, but if you don't have kids and loads of luggage, why not??

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter