movies on the ship

Stepherella

Earning My Ears
Do you pay extra for the movies shown on the ship or is it included in the cruise price ? Just wondering. :rolleyes:

Movies are free! There are usually 3-5 movies scheduled each day. Anything rated 'R' doesn't start until 10:30pm.

Hi. Stepherella!

It takes a while to get used to things being "free." Our first cruise, we were sitting in the theater waiting for the movie to start. Some folks came in with pizza that smelled wonderful. One of us asked, "I wonder how much that costs--it smells so good." Then we realized it was FREE. All we had to do was go get some.

Just remember--never let yourself get full. There's always more food on the way, and it might even be better than what you just ate!

Karen....we will have to try that on the 2/23 cruise. I never thought to bring Pizza to the movie!!!

I was going to bring a few packs of M&M with me that I will buy in Cocoa Beach before cruise. Pizza sounds better!!!

I forget...do they have cup holders in the Movie Theatre?

MJ

Hi,

Don't forget to catch Disney's new movie 'Snow Dogs" while on the ship! I saw it on the Wonder last Thursday and it was wonderful!

PS
You can also get all kinds of cookies, candies and chocolates on the ship for the same amount of money you would purchase them for at WDW. They are located near the gift shops and the performance theater.

Enjoy!Mmketeer

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest