Snow Dogs premiered on Friday 1/18

Buena Vista Theater
The Emperor's New Groove
Atlantis
The Princess Diaries
Legally Blond
Monsters Inc
The Royal Tennerbaums

Thanks for the update on the current movies playing onboard. It seems everyone, including myself, is interested in what movies are playing.

I've already told the family that we're not going to the movie theaters to see any Disney movie that is released within 2 months of our July 6th cruise.

That was one of my only dissapointments on our cruise...we were soooo busy that we never got a chance to see "Snow Dogs!" Oh well, I'm sure it will still be there when we return in three weeks. That's the trouble with a 3-day cruise...even after 18 trips, there is still so much to do and not enough time to do it.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

I have already seen the "The Royal Tannenbums" (I thought it was pretty stupid) but I think it is fine for my DD16 and DS15. But do I have to sit through it again because they are not 17. Or are rated R movies edited on the cruise.:bounce:

The movies are not edited.

There is no one at the door checking ages.

The "R" movies are usually only shown in the 10:30pm time slot.

Do you think that Snow Dogs will still be showing on the 2/3 Wonder? My DD and DS are looking forward to it.

Hal

Thanks, Tony!

You and Barb have been so much help with our planning. It is very much appreciated!

Have another great trip in 3 weeks!

Lana Jayne:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter