Movies on Board

LOVETHATMOUSE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>*~*Some LOVE from
I know it's too early to find out, but we are cruising 3/2 and I was wondering if any certain movies will be showing then. I ask this because there seems to be a lot of repeat cruisers on this board and maybe you know how the movie thing works.

My daughter wants to see Snow Dogs (release date this Friday) and of course Return to Neverland (release date February). Also, the updated version of Beauty and the Beast. I really don't want to pay to go to the movies if these might be shown "for free" on board.

Maybe these might be shown? What do you think?

I think the odds are pretty good that you'll be able to see both "Snow Dogs" and "Return to Neverland" on your cruise. But you probably won't see the special edition of "Beauty and the Beast" because that's an IMAX film.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter