• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Movie Schedule for October & November??

dsneygirl

<font color=blue>My little pirate is here<br><font
Does the movie start at 8:40 or the entire program start at 8:40?

princess:

The schedule is not released until the first of the month. Generally one of us finds it then posts it here. The moderators then "pin" that message to the top, like the September schedule is posted.

Look to see the full October shedule around October 1 and the November schedule around November 1.

Yes, there seems to be a number of people, me included, looking for a movie schedule for the upcoming month. There's also many on the resorts board asking for this info all the time.

Can someone keep a link at the top or post the most recent schedule on a regular basis?? Please?

It would be great to have easy access to this info for all!

Thanks!

Thanks so much Tim5055!!

I did see Sept but was wondering if Oct may have been out yet and I just couldn't find it! I'm constantly looking for the movie schedule on several different websites, if not for myself than someone else! :D

I do try to refer them here to this board so if it will always be 'at the top' it will make things so much easier.

I do love those Campfire movies!! :p

Hello! I just got this e-mail from WDW with the Movie schedule and thought I'd pass it along.

Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground Show Schedule

CHIP 'N DALE'S CAMPFIRE SING-A-LONG

OCTOBER 2003

Starting at 8:40pm

1 Inspector Gadget (PG)
2 Blackbeard's Ghost
3 Tarzan
4 Monsters Inc.
5 101 Dalmatians
6 Pooh's Grand Adventure
7 Sleeping Beauty
8 Snowball Express
9 The Emperor's New Groove
10 Peter Pan
11 Lilo and Stitch (PG)
12 The Princess Diaries
13 Toy Story
14 Hercules
15 Flubber (PG)
16 The Rescuers Down Under
17 Beauty and the Beast
18 Disney's The Kid (PG)
19 The Lion King
20 The Apple Dumpling Gang
21 The Jungle Book
22 Mighty Joe Young(PG)
23 102 Dalmatians
24 Mulan
25 Toy Story

Starting October 25,2003 movie at 7:40pm
26 Snow White
27 Pete's Dragon
28 Blackbeard's Ghost
29 Escape to Witch Mountain
30 Bedknobs and Broomsticks
31 The Legend of Sleepy Hollow & The Black Cauldron

At this time, the dates and times for November have yet to be established.
Please check back with us for further updates on the event.

Hi everyone. We will be at the Wl for October 29 - Nov 3. Is the movie schedule out for that time?? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter