Movie or TV trends you hate?

Remakes of movies or TV shows where the ORIGINAL should never have been made.

How TV Series/Movies are dropping on different monthly payment streaming platforms. Netflix just raised their prices making them the most expensive streaming service. Others will follow suit.

ALL Reality TV, police shows where DNA and other forensic evidence is processed in minutes instead of months, action shows where people defy gravity and the basic laws of physics, overly violent movies….etc. I want to be entertained, not grossed out.

- When you've got action scenes but they happen in the dark. From a practical aspect, I get it - you can hide effects and the stunt people better - but unless you are watching with the lights off, you can't see a doggone thing.

- CBS just started this thing where they show a minute of another show during the commercial break. Messes me up every single time when I skip through the ads on PVR.

- And this has happened for a long time now, and again I get the reasons for it, but shows that go right to the end of the hour. Again, since it's all about me, it can mess up the PVR by missing things like the stinger teases.

Reality shows. Too many cop/law/medical shows. Commercial blocks that are way too long. Storylines that last way longer than they should (I'm looking at you Days of Our Lives...)

Where is the creativity?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter