• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

mousesavers

kozmo

kozmo
do we still have access to mousesavers?Is Mary going to discontinue this site now?

Did I miss something? i have been referencing mousesavers all week for tons of info. I was there this am with no problems.

I was just there...it was just updated on the 26th.
what do you mean will she discontinue it?

WHAT ??????:confused:
I have been checking mousesavers everyday and it seems fine !
It seems the updates have been fewer, but that might just be because there are less discounts etc going on right now.
I have been wondering why the "Win a Vacation at WDW..." still says "coming soon" ?? What is up with that. When is she starting the contest???

Mousesavers is up and running just fine. :)

To better service our many DIS guests, we have added our very own DIScount Code area, too. Lots of great discount information is available, including a listing of codes. Here is the link to the DIScount Code area:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/discounts/code_main.htm

Happy Planning!

:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter