Mousesavers??

lnh'smom

DIS Veteran
Forgive me as I am sure this has been asked before, what is this mousesavers newsletter everyone talks about and how do I get it? :confused3 Thanks!

You can go to www.mousesavers.com and sign up for the newsletter. Both the web site and the newsletter have advice and information about planning your trip. They also have info about codes and special promotions. There is a link in the newsletter to a couple of websites where you can buy theme park tickets at special mousesaver rates. You can only get these rates through that link. It is a great website overall.

IIRC, the mousesavers newsletter comes out on the 15th of every month. That probably explains why there have been posts about it in the last couple days.

I also just signed up and missed the June 15th issue. Could I get a forward, too?
staceysownip at yahoo com (can't post a link yet!)
Thanks!

I just signed up for the mousesavers newsletter but missed the Sept. 15 newsletter deadline. After learning of this newlsetter today I'm so excited to read it-- I can't wait a month!!!!! :bounce: Our trip is in December 2006.

Would someone please forward me the September 2006 mousesavers newsletter to my yahoo account --- username is ks_dv THANK YOU! :cheer2:

Also, I saw one post refer to an August price increase. Did WDW's tickets increase in price in August? :rotfl2:

lwellen said:
I just signed up for the mousesavers newsletter but missed the Sept. 15 newsletter deadline. After learning of this newlsetter today I'm so excited to read it-- I can't wait a month!!!!! :bounce: Our trip is in December 2006.

Would someone please forward me the September 2006 mousesavers newsletter to my yahoo account --- username is ks_dv THANK YOU! :cheer2:

Also, I saw one post refer to an August price increase. Did WDW's tickets increase in price in August? :rotfl2:

Sent. Don't know about the price increases, haven't really been paying attention. But still get the newsletter. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter