• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers newsletter

LoriKay

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!
I deleted my July mousesavers newsletter and I want to order tickets from Undercovertourist before the ticket price increase. Would someone please forward that newsletter to me? Thanks so much. :)

Same here. Could someone forward me the newsletter as well, need the mousesavers discount web address for ticketmania.

Regards

I can forward the email if you still need it but dont know where to send it to...

LoriKay said:
I deleted my July mousesavers newsletter and I want to order tickets from Undercovertourist before the ticket price increase. Would someone please forward that newsletter to me? Thanks so much. :)

What price increase??!! TIA

Chris, there's another thread quoting an article from the Orlando paper stating Disney is increasing ticket prices on Sunday. Also, thanks to the Diser that helped me out.

LoriKay said:
Chris, there's another thread quoting an article from the Orlando paper stating Disney is increasing ticket prices on Sunday. Also, thanks to the Diser that helped me out.
Thank you! Guess I'll go ahead and buy mine tomorrow!!!

DianeV said:
I can forward the email if you still need it but dont know where to send it to...

Could anyone pm me both the undercovertourist and ticketmania discount web links.

That would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hi.
I would appreciate the july Mousesavers newsletter link. I deleted mine. I'm in a panic and want to order my tickets today before the price increase!

PM me or send to
nicsmom1500 @ comcast .net (remove spaces)

Pixie dust to you!!!

Kim

thanks so much for the link!!!

I have my tickets ordered and I can now calm down. Every little bit of savings helps!

Kim

NicsMom1500 said:
thanks so much for the link!!!

I have my tickets ordered and I can now calm down. Every little bit of savings helps!

Kim

Could I have the link pm'ed to me as well as already asked.

Thanks in advance.

I was going to wait until the Aug 15 newsletter, but would like to order them today! Could someone please PM me the link? Thank you in advance!

So can I join the masses and ask for someone to PM me the links also? Gosh, I hate being a leech, but thanks in advance! :wave2:

Could someone please forward the mousesavers newsletter to me with the link to UT and ticketmania? thanks! laura_ruggiero at
hotmail

I just learned that mousesavers has a link to Undercovertourist. Can someone forward me the October newsletter? Waiting til the 15th of Nov cuts things close. Thanks!!

molfid2@comcast.net

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter