Mouse Ears on board DCL?

misskate28

Earning My Ears
It's likely that this is totally a novice question...

Do people wear their Mouse Ears while cruising DCL? I make my family's ears and am wondering if I should make some more for our Christmas cruise and/or use up valuable space packing/bringing them :confused3

Here's a pic of us girls rocking our favorite ears :earsgirl:

DSC08490.jpg

I haven't done a Disney cruise before so I can't say whether or not people wear them, but I say go for it!! Even if you are the only ones, you'd totally be sporting cool mickey ears on a Disney cruise. No one is going to think you're strange. Plus they look really cute.

I just bought some cruise specific ones for our next cruise. I have a seen a few people wearing them on our 4 cruises, but that doesn't stop me from doing it. If people think I'm weird, so be it. They're probably right. :earboy2:

Theres a few around on embark day, mainly with kids, and more so out of PC when people have come from WDW.
Ive seen adults wear them all cruise too. Its still Disney on board, and I don't think anyone would really notice too much if you wear them all the time.
Unless you worse them places like in the spa or pools...

I wear mine, pretty much whenever I feel like it. Sail away, definitely. But also dinners, pics, and other activities around the ship. (Not in Pablo or Remy though.)

I agree that I don't see them as often as I do in the parks, but I've never felt like it's weird to do it. If it makes you happy, go for it!

I wore mine s few times. Definitely fir embarkation pictures. I did almost loose them up on the pool deck due to the wind so be careful if it is windy.i did not see many but I like them so I wear them

I've seen them on a Captain's hat in a ship gift shop. During the holidaze, Santa hats with mouse ears are popular. You'll also see lots of princess dresses and tiaras at dinner.

My DD wears her "ear" headband sometimes to dinner or for character pics. I don't advise wearing your "ears" on deck, though. It can get pretty windy up there.
Good to know! I once made a pair of Mater ears for my step father and they blew off while he was riding Big Thunder Railroad. I'm sure some lucky Cast Member is wearing them as we speak :sad:

On our 5 night western Caribbean lots of people were wearing them all different times. Agree that it's especially on embarkation & pirate night. But almost every night at dinner people (true, mostly kids) had them on. But there were a few dads with Mickey Mouse shaved in their heads. Kind of cute & funny!

On our 5 night western Caribbean lots of people were wearing them all different times. Agree that it's especially on embarkation & pirate night. But almost every night at dinner people (true, mostly kids) had them on. But there were a few dads with Mickey Mouse shaved in their heads. Kind of cute & funny!
My husband would totally do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter