MOURNING coming home from Disney. I need Rehab. ANYONE ELSE?

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

I can totally relate to everyone that is missing WDW. When I got back from my trip in May, all that I wanted to do is go back. I kept trying to figure out a way to get back as soon as I could.
I couldn't convince anyone to go with me to WDW so I convinced my sis that lives in London, UK to go to Disneyland Paris for a week in November. It's not the same as WDW but I'm looking forward to filling my Disney void:)

We've been back a little over 3 weeks & I feel like my head is in a cloud. I can't get anything done...I keep coming here onto the boards & WDW site! I am too sad to finish editing our photopass pics & they expire real soon.

I have been trying to get Disney fixes by getting tix to The Princess & The Frog event in NYC & looking into Disney On Ice.

The hubby only gets 2 weeks off a year from work usually at Christmas so we can't schedule any trip back till next year. We went in Sept because we had a real stressful summer & hadn't had an actual family vacation in 6 yrs. I just booked & told him just tell them at work or we go w/out you! Can't get away with that one again.:sad1:

And I thought we were the only ones like this :lmao:. We just got back on Tuesday from 11 days at CBR. We were ready to come home but we started planing the next trip even before we had our bags packed. Now we just have to find a way to pay for it:confused3.

I have been back from Disney 10 days and I am still mourning leaving it. Everytime I write a day in my report, I say I wanna go back!!! We plan to return hopefully in 2011.

Anybody else mourning thier return?
How long has it been?
When do you plan to go again?
Did you write a trip report?

ughh ive been home for 2 days and i miss it sooo much!! :sad2:
i will be going again in january for 3 days with my mom to celebrate my birthday so im excited about that ... but january seems so far away!!! :eek: i work retail and making it through the holidays is a tough order to fill! :scared1: no, i didnt write a TR as of yet but maybe i will to help keep the magic alive! :wizard:

We got home this past Sunday and I've been in a funk all week. This was the best trip we've ever had and also the first trip that we've taken since I started working full time after having my daughter. I think the thing that I miss most is all the time we had together as a family. It was awesome!

Oh well, there's always next year!

I so agree with this! I really feel like I came home closer to my family, because we were together 24/7 doing nothing but having fun! At home we're so distracted by work, activities, laundry, dishes, all the details of everyday life, that you really don't focus on just enjoying each other. I think that is the part I liked the most about the trip.

I know how you feel. Im only 3 hours away from Mickey but he feels Soooo far away. Maybe I can give my bf the pouty lips an talk him into a drive up !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter