Mother's Day Ideas, for home

Castaway Kev

I'd like to eat at Club 33 just once in my life.
Mother's Day is quickly approaching. Sadly, we won't be in the parks this year. What are some fun ideas to get my wife for Mother's Day, possibly with a Disney tie-in?

I was thinking the Original Cast Recording of the Newsies Soundtrack. However, she prefers the actual CD in the jewel case and it doesn't come out until after Mother's Day. Is it better to get what she wants and have it show up late, or do I download it from Amazon/Itunes to get it and forget about the case and things. (This would just be one gift, and not the entire thing.)

I also found a book on Amazon: "Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making More Magic Real". Does anyone have any experience with this?

PLEASE SEND ME IDEAS!!!

If you download it from Itunes, you also get a PDF of the liner notes to download as well. It's a great CD from a great show! :thumbsup2

I could pick up a CD for you at the theater if you'd like. Send me a PM.

WOW! That is so kind of you to offer. Pete and the gang talk about how great the community can be. Your willingness to help is proof of that.

My wife is very understanding, and practical. I LOVE her so much. I think I'll just get it shipped two day from Amazon so that it gets to my home the day it comes out. Then the shipping is free, too, since we have Prime.

But I really appreciate your offer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter