Mothers day brunch in Epcot?

jiggerj

<font color=blue>There are important things to dis
I posted this on the main board but hoping to get more responses here.

A Mother's Day weekend brunch will be held May 7-8, 2005 at the Epcot World ShowPlace located between Canada and the United Kingdom pavilions.

For $29.99 plus tax for Adults and $12.99 plus tax for Guests ages 3-11, you can enjoy a variety of assorted breakfast breads, pastries and a breakfast station featuring omelets, eggs prepared to order, hickory smoked bacon, and link sausages. If breakfast isn't what you are looking for, you also can enjoy the lunch station featuring carved garlic and spiced crusted beef with caramelized mashed potatoes and natural demi glaze. Assorted salads, pastas and desserts will also be available as well as a children's buffet offering traditional children's favorites. Prices include gratuity.

Seating times are May 7 from 11 am to 2 pm and May 8 from 9 am to 3 pm. Regular Epcot admission is required. Call (407) WDW-DINE for reservations

Copied and pasted from mousesavers! Thank you!

Has anyone done this before or is this new? Details please! :)

I've never done this, but I do know that it is not new.....they had this brunch for years now...

Deb's site had a report from someone who did it last year - sounds fabulous (I just booked it today for this Mother's day!). Check it out here.

Sounds like it will be really nice! Just booked for Mothers day and it felt good to book a priority seating! :) jenny2- see you on Mothers day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter