Most 'Fun' Restaurants outside of the parks?

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
We are staying at AKV for 2 nights pre-cruise for a non park trip - I want to plan a couple of fun dinners somewhere outside the parks.
Any good ideas?

How little? Toddlers- age 8 or so will really get a kick out of the Whispering Canyon Cafe!

1900 Parkfare dinner in the GF is hilarious. The evil stepsisters are awesome! :thumbsup2

The Luau at the Poly can be fun, too.

As pp said, I think it depends what kind of 'fun' you're aiming for.

1900 Parkfare dinner in the GF is hilarious. The evil stepsisters are awesome! :thumbsup2

The Luau at the Poly can be fun, too.

As pp said, I think it depends what kind of 'fun' you're aiming for.

We really enjoyed 1900 Park Fare as well! It was an unexpected gem that we found on our last trip!

Chef Mickey's is always a reliable choice. You could also try and do Ohana and watch the fireworks in the evening! Other ideas: Boma (adventurous and delicious with staples like mac and cheese mixed in), Beaches and Cream (try the kitchen sink!), Hoop De Doo (one of my favs as a child!), and Raglan Road (Irish band and dancer in the evening!).

Kobe Japanese Steakhouse is a great place if you truly want to leave the property.

1900 Park fare is one of our favorites.

Ohana, Cape May, Kona, Chef Mickeys,
we did the breakfast buffet at the Swan over the summer, there was no one there, and the food was quite good and we saw the characters 2x or more.

Thanks - we have done breakfast at 1900 but never dinner - I will go book that :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter