Most fun Dining Experience

Lanshark

<font color=red>Peace be still<br><font color=purp
Where have you had the most fun, along with good food, while dining?

79-Contemporary HoneyMoon
81-Fort Wilderness
84,85,91,96-Contemparary
98,99.00-Contemporary

For most fun for me it was at Confisco's for thier character lunch. The characters interaction was the best while we were there. It was great fun! I would rate the food as good.
Also Margarittaville was fun and the food was very good. :)

jessica5.gif

I guess we had the most fun at Margaritaville. We also had fun at Hard Rock Cafe.

Nan

We had the most fun at Confiscos character lunch. Lots of characters and plenty of interaction. We had to adolescent boys and the gypsy girl spent a lot of time with them - did both their fortunes. She was really funny. We have a nephew that is crazy of Spidey. We made a sign that said "Hi James" and had our picture taken with Spidey, with him holding the sign. We will definitely go back.

FYI - the worst dining experience we had in Orlando was at Rainforest in Animal Kingdom - don't waste your time if you are over there.

Have fun!

Donna R.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter