Most economical transportation from mco to port canaveral r/t

Goofy22

DIS Veteran
I am looking for Non Disney info going on a cruise out of Port Canaveral and I am looking for the most economical transportation to the hotel in port canaveral the night prior to the cruise then from the port to M C O returning home . We are a family of 4 and will have 4 suitcases and 4 carry on bags.

Probably going to be a rental car. Some hotels, at port, allow you to leave your car in their lot, and then you shuttle over to the ship. A car service will run you at least $200.
If the cruise line offers a shuttle back to MCO, you could rent a car to the hotel, stopping at the car rental office to return the car at port, then shuttle from their office to the hotel. Shuttle to the ship (if that's possible, otherwise take a cab), then take the cruise line shuttle back to MCO.

We did two one way rentals to Port Canaveral from MCO and back again. We dropped the car at the agency and their shuttle took us to the ship. At the end of the cruise we took the car rental shuttle back to the agency got in our rental and drove to MCO. The one way rentals save on paying for the days you are at sea and the parking cost at the Port.

We did two one way rentals to Port Canaveral from MCO and back again. We dropped the car at the agency and their shuttle took us to the ship. At the end of the cruise we took the car rental shuttle back to the agency got in our rental and drove to MCO. The one way rentals save on paying for the days you are at sea and the parking cost at the Port.

Can I ask what car rental location you used? This is what we would like to do. Thanks.

We used Tony Hinds. We had more stops than what you are doing (we stayed in Orlando first), but you can email him and get a price quote. I believe he charges based on the trip as opposed to number of people. If you google him, his web site should come up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter