Most comfortable beds?

MommaBerd

DIS Veteran
Are the beds at Disney resorts/villas usually comfortable? Are any "known" to be more comfortable than others. Or, vice versa, are there some resorts that are reputed to have uncomfortable beds? To me, things that make a bed uncomfortable are when it is saggy or lumpy, when you can feel the coils, and/or when you can feel EVERY move the other person makes.

(I realize this is likely to have been asked before BUT it's such a generic search term...)

Thanks!

We've never had a bad night's sleep at any of the resorts we've stayed at, but the Poly and GF are the most comfortable, IMO.

We've stayed at ASMo, POP, CBR, AKL, and CR and the only problem we had was at POP. Everyone woke up with backache's everyday.

I have found that the best beds are at Coronado Springs!! They were amazing! They were really queens and they have a soft duvet and an awesome pillow top mattress. I have stayed at all the values, CB, POR, WL, Poly, YC, and these were by far the best!

I have found that the best beds are at Coronado Springs!! They were amazing! They were really queens and they have a soft duvet and an awesome pillow top mattress. I have stayed at all the values, CB, POR, WL, Poly, YC, and these were by far the best!

I second this.....Coronado from what I remember were exceptional...The ones we just had at BWV were pretty comfy too, but the values were only full sizes & not as comfortable. Also the pull out couch at the BWV (which my daughter slept in ) was even very comfortable too...:thumbsup2

While they are technically not WDW resorts, The Swan & Dolphin have incredibly comfortable beds.

CR has the most comfortable beds, in my opinion, although I haven't had a horrible sleep in any of them. Beds are so subjective - some people like them soft, some people like them firm, so it's hard to give an answer that will please everyone.

patty57 said:
Very true.

I agree, in 47 trips to WDW, never had a bed I didn't like.....

Sorry, yes we did....Pop Century, was riding out a hurricane once after a glorious 9 nights at the Poly.... First experience at a value and last... Bed had a big dip in the center, both of them!!

This is pretty subjective, but I'll give you my thoughts.

I've stayed at 4 resorts: Contemporary, Yacht Club, Port Orleans French Quarter, and Pop.

By far, I was the most comfortable at the Contemporary. They have really nice beds there. They are soft, but supportive. If that makes any sense.

The beds at Pop were kind of awful, I thought. Try sleeping on your kitchen floor one night and if you are comfortable, you won't have a problem. Otherwise...it may be difficult for you to sleep.

The beds at the other two didn't leave an impression one way or the other. So they must have been comfortable enough for me to get a good night's sleep, but not to the point that I was raving about them afterwards.

The beds at CBR were very comfy, as were the beds at CSR. I do like a bed with a little give to it, not one that is rock hard. I slept really well at both of those resorts.

:)I have stayed at AKV - Kindani, OKW and BCV and all beds were comfortable and i consider myself to be very picky where mattresses are concerned. I do not like firm mattresses.

Beds are so subjective - some people like them soft, some people like them firm, so it's hard to give an answer that will please everyone.

Yeah - I know - but I wanted to hear what people had to say. :)

They are soft, but supportive. If that makes any sense.

That's exactly what I'm looking for! I just didn't quite know how to describe it...

DH and I are planning a trip for just the two of us in May. For the first time, we get to stay on property! :cool1: (We have too many kids to do it as a family.) My two main requirements when deciding on a property are comfortable beds and good soundproofing.

Thanks, y'all!

I agree. We've stayed at all of the deluxe resorts and villas and CSR's beds are definitely the most comfortable.

LOL I loved the beds at Pop. But, I like a very firm mattress and they were for sure firm. So if you don't like a very firm mattress, than don't stay at Pop.

We stay at a beach house with a foam mattress, and my back can't take those. So yeah, I guess it depends on what kind of mattress you like.

We stayed at Pop for 1 night last year, then switched to YC. In both rooms we had a king bed, the bed at Pop was awful, DH really complained about it in the morning ( I'm just always so happy to be at Disney!). The YC king bed was so comfortable, we both liked it. In 2011 we stayed at BC & had 2 queens & I didn't think they were as comfortable as the YC king.

The beds at CBR were very comfy, as were the beds at CSR. I do like a bed with a little give to it, not one that is rock hard. I slept really well at both of those resorts.

True with this...But the only drawback is the beds at CBR are full size, and the rest are Queens now...Big Difference when your 6'2 & 230 lbs..LoL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter