Most Bang For Your Buck??

Tink&PirateMama

queen mamadalla is what they call me... they being
Hi!
I'm asking a lot of questions on here, I apologize! And I'll have more I'm sure, LOL!

Anyway, earlier this week we had some emails with our wedding coordinator (we're an escape VR), and I was told we could do a DP in epcot with the kids, and it works out to around 320 (if I remember right) for us to do so. Now, to me that is a GREAT deal for a private viewing of the fireworks, in our wedding attire in the park! My kids will just love it!

It got me to thinking... about what was a good deal about the weddings- obviously some things are way overpriced (but then again, sometimes it's worth the price). So- brides or brides in planning- what have you found doing a disney VR or Wedding that is really been worth the money for you? It's all subjective, ofcourse, but I'd love to hear what you all say! It could be a great deal, or just the thing that was totally worth the money to you...

Thanks so much!

Having Mickey & Minnie....TOTALLY worth the price!!!

Having a DJ....NOT worth the money!! We went with the iPod setup and dont regret it a bit!!! A DJ would have been a complete and utter waste of money! (in our opinion)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter