Morocco Dessert Party Location

B2B-2008

DIS Veteran
Can I ask what your opinions are on Morocco as a dessert party location. My first choice of UK lower will not be available on my wedding day. Will my photographer be able to get some good photos at this location? Is is intimate? Has anyone got any photos?

Thanks in advance.

Can I ask what your opinions are on Morocco as a dessert party location. My first choice of UK lower will not be available on my wedding day. Will my photographer be able to get some good photos at this location? Is is intimate? Has anyone got any photos?

Thanks in advance.

Hi-- We're having our dessert party at Morocco since we are having an Escape wedding. I've not seen a DP there, but I took several photos of the area when we were there recently. It is a small area and sort of blocked off from the main area by the planters. One of the docks for the Friendship Boats is located to the left, but they should not be running during the DP. We are having 2 high boy tables and 2 regular round tables setup for our DP. Here are some photos (I apologize in advance for the quality!):

Morocco DP Area:
Morocco1.jpg

View from Morocco DP area to left (UK Pavillion):
Morocco3viewtotheleft.jpg

View fro Morocco DP area to the right (Japan, Italy, US pavillion):
Morocco2viewtotheright.jpg

View from planter (I wanted to see how much the wall interfered with fireworks viewing if our some of our guests had to sit):
Morocco4viewfromplanter.jpg

Taz has the best pictures I've seen of the DP setup for Morocco. HTH! :wave2:

Thanks for the links and the photos. I think that we will be going with this location now as having a dessert party is a must for me. I was worried about the islands blocking the view in anyway but they don't look like they are any problem. The view sitting on the planter was a very good idea this showed me that my niece will be able to see everything OK.

I had my DP here and it was great. I had to request a couple of chairs because I had some folks who could not stand long. There will not be much room to sit on the planter wall because your dessert table will block it. The view of Illuminations was fantastic and everyone just raved about it! I think I watched the show but I was more interested in the dessert table myself!
I would do it all over again! In fact I'm trying to find a reason to have another one...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter