• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More than 2 13-year-old listeners

tinkerbellblondie19

Blonde? Just a little. Or a lot.
I am determined right now to prove the team wrong in their assumption that there are barely any young podcast-listeners. Maybe I won't get the support, but it's worth the shot.

Just post your first name and age if you are under 20!

Ex. Megan, 13

Posting on behalf of my very young son - David. He is 7!

He listens every week with me - granted, a lot goes whizzing over his head, but he is a true Disney nut and likes hearing about the restaurants he has eaten at (yeah, he is odd!). He also likes hearing about the rehabs - he makes me speculate about what they might actually change in the rides.

He was also entranced with Pete talking about the video game stuff last week - he now wants ANOTHER video game system. lol.

Another post on behalf of a child - my DS8 loves to listen with me each week. He is a total Disney nut and insists that he is going to be an imagineer when he grows up.

pdarrah

Posting on behalf of my DD12 who never misses a show:thumbsup2

Posting on behalf of my DS15, who's Aladdin's Clone on the Dis. He once asked me how the Dis came to be, and he got his answers when he listened to Pete tell the story on a podcast.

Seems that Megan is the only 13 year old listener we have - guess we were right :rotfl:

All kidding aside - it's nice to know we have some 'younger' listeners. I guess I need to be more careful in what I say from now on :rolleyes1

John

Can't say my real name, but I'm disneydramadiva, 13, and are you only talking about the DIS podcast?

Seems that Megan is the only 13 year old listener we have - guess we were right :rotfl:

All kidding aside - it's nice to know we have some 'younger' listeners. I guess I need to be more careful in what I say from now on :rolleyes1

John

Nice timing, John! Right after you posted, two more 13-year-old listeners were listed, bringing our total to 3!

By the way, you are my favorite. :thumbsup2

I'll also add, when John said that we should be listening to something our parents wouldn't like, I instantly thought of my regular music playlist although I kept forgetting to post this reply but in response, I do listen to stuff my parents don't like such as Iron Maiden, Bullet For My Valentine, Green Day, Blink 182, Trivium, My Chemical Romance and many other rock and metal bands :rockband: as well as the podcast

Sorry, just thought I'd say that

My 7 year old listens. My 4 year old listens when I have it playing in the car. He gets excited when you mention character names or simply say the word - DISNEY.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter