• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

More meals or save up for Signature?

StuCrew

Earning My Ears
i am getting ready to book our dining for our November trip in the next couple of weeks. More table service meals or maybe skip a couple to be able to do two "signature" two credit meals? We are wanting to do CRT and the Boathouse but am interested to hear if you'd rather skip maybe a Tusker House or Garden Grill experience to do a signature meal at a third restaurant.

Here's the tentative lineup:
Ohana
Be our guest
Boathouse at Disney Springs
Garden Grill
Chefs de France
Tusker House
Cinderella's Royal Table
Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party

I would skip my least favorite 2 and use them for California Grill if you have never been there. We did this and got a reservation for a time during the MK fireworks,one of our memories that was amazing. The food was also good and had a great atmosphere. Check out menu, it was really magical for us.

We never do 3 TS restaurants in one day. Just too much time, and food for us. We do always get the Deluxe plan but either eat a late breakfast or early lunch and either a signature or dinner show for supper. We leave Friday and that is our plan. We have Tusker on an AK day, Crystal Palace at MK for late breakfasts. We also have rain forest early lunch on 2nd AK day, along with Mama Melrose on Studios day and the Plaza on the 2nd MK day. We have signatures scheduled at night at the Boathouse along with Hoop de doo as a dinner show.

I'm assuming you have the regular DDP with one TS per night.

We can never seem to make that work for us because of the problem you're having. But, for us, dining is part of the vacation so we do eat at 2 - 3 TS venues per day. My daughter is 13 and eats smallish so there are a lot of meals she shares or gets a kids meal OOP or like at Sci-Fi eats the appetizer boneless wings of someone's credit so we are able to have more dining that allotted on the plan. We also usually do 14+ night trips so we don't have to pick and choose!

So for us, on a shorter trip with one TS per day I think we would forgo the 2TS meals and do just the 1 TS meals. Plus, on that plan the 2TS are not giving you good monetary value...and I do like to play that game with Disney to see who comes out ahead! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter