More DL Food Opinions Wanted: Lobster Nachos...Are They Great, Or Are They Just Too Weird?

DeniseJH

DIS Veteran
I'm really curious about these, but lobster with pico and black beans? What did you all think? Did it all go together?

I love them and it turns out my kids do too! We'll be heading back for them again this upcoming trip. I thought it went together fine!

I thought they were terrible. Ordered them on advice of posters here. Big mistake.
Agree. They were a one-and-done for us. To be safe, we had ordered them with the lobster on the side, tried them with and without, and preferred the nachos plain. Now we order them without any seafood. I understand they can be ordered with steak instead of lobster. We may try that in the future.

Last edited:

I've made lobster nachos at home and love them but we don't put black beans on them, just lobster, cheese and salsa. The black beans make me a little nervous.

They used to be really good. The last couple of times I've bought them they've been not so good. After the last time I said I wouldn't be ordering them again. Get them with the steak. That's really good.

Add me to the group who enjoyed them the first time (many years ago) but who has been consistently disappointed since. We used to try them every other year or so just to see if we changed our minds, but now we've given up on them completely.

Thanks everyone for your opinions. I guess this will be one of those things that we might try, but aren't going to go out of our way for. Interesting that you can get them with steak though...something else to consider! We need to add a couple weeks to our trip just to try all of the food that we want.

We really like them...I’ve only had them since Lamplight opened and would totally order them again.

I’m not really a big fan of lobster, and I’m REALLY not a big fan of cheese & crema so I was so reluctant to try these. However, I’m glad I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried them because I thought they were so delicious! I’m so excited to have them again at LLL next month!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter