more cypress pointe questions

babynursedawn

Earning My Ears
kinda dumb question but what was your opinion of the stock/prices of the onsite store? Is it okay for regular visits or should I make a pit stop at walmart first? Do they carry code red/mountain dew? If I need to go to walmart, whats a good one? Also, any new photos anyone? thanks in advance for all your help. :wave2:

I can't answer your question directly, but I know there's a WinnDixie grocery store just down the street -- I'm sure it would be cheaper than the onsite store.

Don't worry about the on-site store. I have never even been in it. The Winn-Dixie is right there! It is a regular grocery store and very, very convienient. Have a great trip!!!

I was in the onsite store last Dec just to check it out. Quite high prices, ok for an emergency item, but I wouln't shop there for more than that.

I loved the Winn Dixie. We have shopped at that store for our last 3 trips.

herc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter