MORE Adventures of the "Moms" Panel

It is going to be a long day of waiting. My DS is home today with pneumonia which is keeping me grounded at home. That means I'll have lots of time to wait, wait and wait some more! Good luck everyone!

obviously the people who get chosen to go through to the next round will get emailed, but does anyone know if the rest of us will get anything through to say "sorry..."

I saved the email they sent me which confimed they has received my application and it stated that we would only be notified if we made it to the next round. Due to the large number of applicants it would not be possible to notify everyone.

obviously the people who get chosen to go through to the next round will get emailed, but does anyone know if the rest of us will get anything through to say "sorry..."

I got the nicest rejection letters ever the last two years :sad2: I specifically recall that last year, they came about 2 or 3 days after those going on to round2 were notified.

Good morning everyone,

Here's hoping today is the day. I have the day off so I will be here waiting with everyone.

Good Morning!
I'm working today, but will be checking in on a regular basis...say every five minutes, perhaps? :rotfl:

Good morning everyone! A new week is beginning as is the waiting continuing! It was sort of refreshing to not refresh all weekend, if that makes any sense lol. I don't usually hit refresh, I check updates via user CP. :surfweb:

Morning all!

So...another day of this :surfweb:

More good thoughts and pixie dust for everyone!!!!

pixiedust:

Another day of waiting... :surfweb:

However, DS is home from school today and we have things to do- like getting pumpkins and checking out the newly opened Wegman's grocery store nearby- so I will be away from the computer for several hours. I know my heart will drop when I get back on the boards and see the pages of posts that have occurred- I'll be sure that everyone is posting that they got their emails!

Good Morning!! I'm sitting here at work (where most people took a vacation day today.:headache:) wishing I was home resting and hitting refresh!! Maybe today is the day!! :banana: Good luck everyone!!!

Good morning everyone! A new week is beginning as is the waiting continuing! It was sort of refreshing to not refresh all weekend, if that makes any sense lol. I don't usually hit refresh, I check updates via user CP. :surfweb:

Makes perfect sense to me.:rotfl: I can't believe the amount of time I spent last week waiting and checking as was everyone eles. Here's to knowing who moves on soon.:wizard:

What time does the Mouse wake up? Does the Mouse celebrate Columbus Day? Will we know today? Tomorrow? By the end of the week? One cup of coffee and it is 8:30am EST and I am already freaking out :scared1: Scared I won't get an email...:banana: hardly able to sit still hoping I do get an email...most of all hoping someone on this board gets an email! :grouphug:pixiedust: Hugs for paitence and pixie dust all around! I am off to work so I won't be able to check until after 3pm today!!! UGH...the agony...have a great day to all of you while we :surfweb:

Morning all! Hopefully we hear this morning - I have to drive 4 hours this afternoon and do not want to have to keep pulling over to check my email :)

*sigh* I've been working A LOT and trying to catch up with my responsibilities at home during the other hours. But I hope to hang a little today. Maybe when they said Nov. 1, they really meant it. :sad2:

We just walked in the house a few minutes ago from 6 days at WDW! Our first MNSSHP was great and our first Epcot Food & Wine Festival was quite an experience! I also went to Typhoon Lagoon for the first time and the DW & DD went to Blizzard Beach (I was sick that day). We ate at some of our old favorites (Boma, Ohana & 1900 Park Fare) and tried some for the first time (Raglan Road & Cape May). DD got pictures AND autographs with several new characters, including ALL the villains at the Mix & Mingle! Imagine my surprise when I checked my e-mail and NO REPLY FROM MOM'S PANEL JUDGES??? But when I came on here and saw that nobody else has heard any news, I breathed a temporary sigh of relief. I'll be posting a trip report when I get unpacked and caught up ... you'll want to read it ... the first day is titled, "Zyrtec & Zebra Domes". The trip made me and my family realize once again why we love Walt Disney World so much ... the cast members went out of their way to make our vacation so special and we saw so many families having the best time of their lives together ... it really is the most magical place on earth and we are already anxiously planning our 10 day June trip!

Sounds like an awesome trip!!! YAY for you!! I look forward to reading your TR.

Another day of waiting... :surfweb:

However, DS is home from school today and we have things to do- like getting pumpkins and checking out the newly opened Wegman's grocery store nearby- so I will be away from the computer for several hours. I know my heart will drop when I get back on the boards and see the pages of posts that have occurred- I'll be sure that everyone is posting that they got their emails!

I love our Wegmans!! Wish I could do all my grocery shopping there but I swear going to Wegmans turns into 'an experience'...my DD4 loves all the polar bears (stuffed), penguins, the train ... she also likes going into the KidsClub to play on the computers!

We love Wegman's, especially the hot buffet -makes a great lunch spot.

I love their bakery and deli -- no one else compares in our area with these. In fact I'm going today ... may even try that Ultimate White cake ...thinking of putting strawberries on it -- YUM!! It'll either be my celebration or consolation prize.

Good Morning Fellow MP hopeful's!

Wondering what the new week will bring our way...I have to make Thanksgiving turkey dinner for 12 today, so will check in later in the day. Hoping that this will be one of those "a watched pot never boils" things!

Hope that everyone who was feeling under the weather last week are getting better after the weekend!

Have a great day everyone!

Will today be THE DAY? It certainly would be great for the thousands of us who are on pins and needles. :thumbsup2 I am trying my best to not think about it, since reality is that at this point it may be more about luck, yet it still would be a dream. Much luck to you all that this is the week.

Btw~ did anyone ever find out the rough est. of how many applied this year?

Well, here we are again. Day 5 of :surfweb: and chatting with you all who have become by friends these last few days. Hopefully,today's the DAY. Whoever contines to round 2, (hopefully I'm 1 of them), I'll still be here to support and cheer you on!:cool1:
:grouphug: and :wizard: for everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter