MOOvin' Along - Goog Times, Goog Friends . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! I slept all afternoon! I don't know what's wrong with me. Now Tammy and I are going to try watching Hollywoodland.

Is everyone in bed already.....:tiptoe: I guess I should be quiet .

Underdog are you saying I'm 103? :eek:

Busy day.

Surprised the in laws and cooked dinner for them. We had steak and all the trimmings. And hubby's brother brought a cake. So it was nice. The kids wore out poor Grandpa.

We also gave him a t-shirt with the kids hand prints on it. He loved that.

Now everyone is in bed but me....:rotfl:

You mean that everyone is in bed....

Where is Moo tonight?

Me too. Father's Day tomorrow and Hubby has plans for after church.

Summer must be coming, people out enjoy in the nights since the sun stays out longer.

Maybe Moo is in the hot tub. It is a nice night out.

Moo checking in! Happy Late Night to Everyone!!! :goodvibes

I went over to the west side of the state to do some shopping this afternoon, then decided to go to Lake Michigan this evening. I had thrown my collapsible chair in my trunk, just in case. I went to the Holland State Park and sat by the water for an hour or so. A young couple with two adorable little girls were sitting next to me. They kept having their daddy play with them in the water (a brisk 63 degrees). I chatted with their mom a little bit while they were playing. She was telling me how she never thought anything of the cold water when she was little, but now she won't get in 'til later in the summer.

It started sprinkling and almost everyone packed up and left. But the rain only lasted for about 10 minutes and never got very heavy. I sat for a while longer after the rain stopped, then I went over to the pier and walked to the end and watched the boats going in and out of the channel for about another hour (wishing I was on one of the boats instead of on the pier, LOL). There is a large lake with marinas and boat landings that connects to Lake Michigan and everyone puts their boats in there. It was a very relaxing evening. It was warm enough to drive home with the top down on my car. The only downside was the deer crossing the road in two different places on my way home :scared:

Here's a picture of the lighthouse - it is known as "Big Red".

big-red2.jpg

Hope you all had a nice Saturday!

A big MOO HOOTY for Celery's BIG weight loss!!!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

Good morning kids and Happy Father's Day to all the dads here!

We're back from our cruise and I'm still feeling the rolling motion of the ship- but it is worth it! This cruise was the most fantastic ever! The service even beats what we're given at the Polynesian. My husband and i just had our morning tea on our deck and he wanted to know where Naveen,the butler ,was with our breakfast :rotfl: :rotfl:
I'll be back later... ttfn

Good Morning and Happy Sunday/Father's Day!

We have been pretty busy but I wanted to drop in and say :wave2:

Hopefully you all something fun to do today. We are going to take my Dad out to lunch. DH went to the US Open today to hopefully see Tiger win. It's being held about 30 minutes from here so he lucked out and was able to get tickets for the last day. We gave him his gifts and cards last night at dinner since he had to leave so early today.

See Ya!

Hi, Undie! Happy Fathers Day to you and the other dads you hang out here. We celebrated Fathers Day early back in May when my daughter was visiting, but I got my hubby a Blockbuster gift card, since TV has been SO carpy lately ;)

Hi, Betsy! Nice to see you :dance3:

:welcome: Home, Poly!!! Glad to hear that you had a fantastic time (not that we ever doubted that you would)!

My hubby said we don't have to brave the restaurant crowds today since we celebrated early, but I'm going to grill steaks later today for dinner. Yum!!

Hope everyone has a nice Sunday afternoon. :sunny:

Welcome back, Poly, glad you had a great time.

The kids are taking hubby out for lunch today, I am staying home.

Speaking of fathers, where is Lil G?

Hi Betsy, Hi Moo!

Have a great day everyone.

yesterday we had the grad party for granddaughter......our daughter and her hubbies furniture was supposed to be delivered Friday but only half a couch came.......they ordered it in March.....she was not a happy camper so the party was here.....had a great time and everyone left around nine pm.....long day but good food.....YUMMY...
Both kids gave hubby gc to Disney......so that and my gc from my day......we can do some damage in Disney.....now to figure out when to go.......We didnt get moose permits this year so the time is good except for November deer season.....
My daddy passed away 27 years ago and he was the sweetest man around.......we had a camp next to his and mamas camp at Sebago....what a wonderful time we had being around them.....some nights we would do a big camp fire and sit outside until midnight.....waited for the raccoons to come out of the woods and then we would feed them.....that was before rabies hit the state hard......these raccoons would come up to us and take food out of our hands or pockets......they knew what they wanted....back in the good old days......we stopped camping when our kids asked where the ocean was.....we only live 45 minutes away from the ocean....so the lake was history and we then started the traveling .....kids loved the ocean too

Wheat Thins.......you are an original....cause there is not another wheat thin like you........NOPE

Celery.....wonderful wonderful wonderful......you have done excellent......good going....

will catch up later

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter