Moonlight Magic Guests

castle1

DIS Veteran
I have a reservation at a DVC villa for March 3, which is the night of the MK Moonlight Magic. I recently made the room reservation, so will try to get tickets on Jan. 15. If my guests are not on my room reservation, can I still get tickets for them? Will I need their names or do I just try to get 4 tickets? How does this work? I am a DVC member. Thanks!

The only name needed is for the member that will check in and pick up the wristbands and meal vouchers.

The only name needed is for the member that will check in and pick up the wristbands and meal vouchers.
So I can get tickets for guests who are not staying with me? Correct? Member services told me they had to be on the room reservation. Thanks!

Last edited:
It is a marketing event, and they would love you to bring new prospective members.

I‘m pretty sure they have to be on your reservation. Call MS again and see if you get the same answer.

I‘m pretty sure they have to be on your reservation. Call MS again and see if you get the same answer.

I think that it is only for early registration. . Once open registration happens, DVC members are allowed 4 tickets. No reservation needed.

I booked MK for 4/21 last week, the registration asked for number of people.

I think the only time they need to be on your reservation is if you are trying to get registrations for more than 4 people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!