Moonlight Magic - do you actually get an e-ticket?

deedubb

Always Grumpy, except when at Disney!
Our trips have never coincided with these events, but this year, the Typhoon Lagoon event is happening when we are there and we managed to get a reservation. Received the confirmation email but that's it. No tickets are linked to my MDE account, and we did not receive any e-tickets by email. Do you just show the confirmation e-mail when you arrive?

You will be given event specific wristbands when you check in for the event. The member whose name is on the event reservation will need to show their digital member id card and a photo id.

You will be given event specific wristbands when you check in for the event. The member whose name is on the event reservation will need to show their digital member id card and a photo id.
Thanks. So we just tell them whose name is on the reservation and they will let us in after we show them our DVC membership? Don't have to show them any type of e-ticket?

Thanks. So we just tell them whose name is on the reservation and they will let us in after we show them our DVC membership? Don't have to show them any type of e-ticket?
The CM that checks you in will have a tablet that they will use to verify your registration for the event.

I had the confirmation email queued up on my phone, didn’t need it. As Michael says, they’ll need the DVC member’s photo ID and to see the DVC Y in your digital wallet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter