Moonlight Magic and multiple room reservations

tamauth

Earning My Ears
We multiple room reservations because we have extended family coming down with us in July. We'll be there when Moonlight Magic is offered at AK. All rooms are booked on my points and reservations are linked. Has anyone been able to reserve Moonlight Magic for more than 4 guests? Would this even be possible?

From the event details page under "Know Before You Register":
Members With Multiple Resort Reservations
If Members have multiple Resort reservations, additional party size guidelines apply depending on how the reservation was booked:
  • When staying using Vacation Points, Members can register themselves and up to the number of individuals on their Resort reservation(s).
  • When staying using cash or RCI® points, Members can register themselves and up to the number of individuals staying in the same room as the Member.
https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...vents/moonlight-magic-disneys-animal-kingdom/

Since you are booked using your points, you should be able to book for the TOTAL number of guests listed on ALL of the reservations.

I have 1 reservation and 6 people on the reservation and we all got signed up since they were on my reservation, so I would say you can all go I would think.

I had the exact same thing for the magic kingdom one they just had the registration for. No problems booking for 8.

how does this work for people who book cash but are DVC members? For example if I book Art of Animation how does Disney know so that I can book MM? And how many people total can I book for?

I booked a room at All Star Music for one night for the February 5th MK. It was linked and I got the email from DVC the night before to register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter