Moonlight Magic and multiple room reservations

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by tamauth, Jan 11, 2019 at 11:34 AM.

1. tamauth

tamauth Earning My Ears

We multiple room reservations because we have extended family coming down with us in July. We'll be there when Moonlight Magic is offered at AK. All rooms are booked on my points and reservations are linked. Has anyone been able to reserve Moonlight Magic for more than 4 guests? Would this even be possible?

2. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

From the event details page under "Know Before You Register":
    https://disneyvacationclub.disney.g...vents/moonlight-magic-disneys-animal-kingdom/

Since you are booked using your points, you should be able to book for the TOTAL number of guests listed on ALL of the reservations.

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Disney Vacation Club Resales www.dvcstore.com

4. halld6479

halld6479 DIS Veteran

I have 1 reservation and 6 people on the reservation and we all got signed up since they were on my reservation, so I would say you can all go I would think.

5. drbrjb01

drbrjb01 Earning My Ears

I had the exact same thing for the magic kingdom one they just had the registration for. No problems booking for 8.

6. disfamily*

disfamily* Earning My Ears

how does this work for people who book cash but are DVC members? For example if I book Art of Animation how does Disney know so that I can book MM? And how many people total can I book for?

7. Pirate Granny

Pirate Granny DIS Veteran

I booked a room at All Star Music for one night for the February 5th MK. It was linked and I got the email from DVC the night before to register.